You can change your choices regarding cookies related to your browsing on our Website by going to the pop-up screen that we provide to you for this purpose. This pop-up can be accessed by clicking on the "Cookie Settings" tab located at the bottom of each page of the Website.
What is a "cookie"?
Cookies are files, often encrypted, that are stored in your browser. They are created for a limited time when your browser loads a particular website: the website then sends information to the browser, which creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same website, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website's server.
The information stored by cookies includes the pages you have visited, the type of browser you are using, your IP address, and even information you have entered on a website so that you do not have to re-enter it.
Cookies are used to improve the services provided to you. Some are strictly necessary for the operation of the Website, others are used to improve the performance of the Website or your user experience: these are intended for statistics, social media networks or advertising.
There are different types of cookies depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies, which are essential for login or identification (so that you do not have to re-identify yourself if you visit our Website several times from the same device without having logged out)
- Cookies that provide functionalities to optimize the navigation or appearance of the Website (e.g., text size changes, personalized pages)
- Statistical or performance cookies, which allow us to monitor the performance of the Website, to compile statistics based on the number of visits and use of content, and to detect any malfunctions.
- Advertising cookies for the purpose of presenting you with offers and information tailored to your interests while you are browsing the Internet.
- Social media cookies to allow you to share certain content.
Some cookies are session cookies: they are stored in your browser only for the duration of your browsing session and until you leave the Website or application. They are then deleted.
Some cookies may also be persistent: they remain in your browser after the session (unless you specifically delete them).
Some cookies will only be placed with your consent, in accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL. For more information on cookies, please consult the CNIL information page: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-et-autres-traceurs/comment-se-proteger/maitriser-votre-navigateur.
We use various cookies on the Website to improve its interactivity and our services.
These cookies allow us to memorize the login information and to provide a secure connection. They are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.